urbanmonklife

please imagine some really well worded disclaimer that explains anything i've written in a really acceptable way,

Monday, February 09, 2004

just been marking the work from all the people in my tutorial, takes ages, is all online. kind of clever i spose.

worked 3 nights in a row til4 in the bongo. All quite intense. Is really busy at the moment.

Friday was Imbolc which is a big pagan festival. There were lots of naked people painted green carrying trees and drumming, processing in, and performing rituals. Weird winged creatures as well. Was crusty central. But i do like crusties.
Saturday was Messenger soundsystem, all about RIGHTEOUSNESS and SEEKING THE KINGDOM OF GOD, and praising JAH.
I was in the cloakroom, it was really hot.

spent the days with banging headaches enjoying the chill out time and lie-ins that my line of work allows.

Even Gracemount was over-full on Fri, 100ish and turned 20ish away.

Saw biggest moon rise ever from Calton Hill on Fri.

I really like the people I get to hang out with these days.

"NEVER RUSH!"
-R+F's flat motto.

I by the way, am still in my flat. Just slightly less officially. Dont know for how long.

my friend Cecil makes furniture. He rocks. paparwark is Shetlandic for priest's work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home