urbanmonklife

please imagine some really well worded disclaimer that explains anything i've written in a really acceptable way,

Thursday, May 20, 2004

mental day. me and a buddhist friend defended chaplaincy from an ex satanist christian wanting to put up anti islamic posters. RP texted me: "typical".
Yesterday we had 27 Swedish 16-17yr olds in a choir singing abba songs. I made a lot of soup. Met a guy from 24-7 Sverige. Took them on a tour and sneaked them all into the McEwan Hall all laid out for the exam happnin 20mins later. I did my talk on hope in there.

sunbathed on the roof today.

ZOOM OUT ZOOM OUT ZOOM OUT ZOOM OUT ZOOM ZOOM OUT OUT

maybe us all being tolerant, moderate, tax paying, 'sane', people is not the answer.

cant find any people who will really answer my question: 'so what is life about?'.

I have a lot to learn.

'I want to walk with my bare feet on the hot earth of the 21st century and make friends with birds and terrorists and....God'
-wee beautiful pict

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home