urbanmonklife

please imagine some really well worded disclaimer that explains anything i've written in a really acceptable way,

Friday, October 15, 2004

participated in discussions on:

Track 1: Deploy all monsters now.

Alaskan nihilistic punks who joined the Greek Orthodox Church and became monks.

How the soles of your boots can get melted by motorbike exhausts. (I dont have boots but I still had some relevant experience to contribute, and I have also learned experientially that your eyes can get really cold.)


I don't think there is much that is more interesting than life.

Sometimes life can be quite well described as a series of conversations.

I spent most of today moving things.

Edinburgh has been named as the first 'City of Literature' by the UN... well done team.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home