urbanmonklife

please imagine some really well worded disclaimer that explains anything i've written in a really acceptable way,

Monday, October 29, 2007

AUTUMN

Have been on the roads tracks and waves a bit these past few weeks.. And lived in some stunning situations. Kinda stopped taking photographs/notes for a bit..

It is my experience that the longer I live, the more disastrously unjust, cruel, desperate, insecure, and destructive, I find this collective experience of life on earth to be.

It is my experience that the longer I live the more goodness I discover mixed and growing into and through the bleakest places, the flavours and colours of the fabric of the universe beautiful to the smallest detail, friendship and courage real and somehow magical, and love working far beyond the logic of the machine, guttingly hopeful.

I find the unfolding of both of these consistantly overwhelming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home