urbanmonklife

please imagine some really well worded disclaimer that explains anything i've written in a really acceptable way,

Thursday, October 21, 2004

yesterday it rained, i spent a good proportion of my lunchbreak shivering and staring at this sign:

PLEASE NOTE THAT NO BUSES SERVE THIS STOP.

In an attempt to reduce my blog readership, (thus proving that blogs are not a PR exercise) I am writing a proportion of this post in a more avant garde style.

'can electronic communication fragments... ?'

(best shouted slightly angrily)
details for the storm? basically start> giving you stuff for free in terms of my effort,> effect, and impact on the company . would try and get big mad out on the> >> shelves / renew.
because of the mad wind vacuum airlock thing on> our> >> >front doors everyone keeps getting trapped> between> >> >them which is a recurring entertainment feature> for> >> >myself sat here in the warm. meat egg and lard pie, scalding hot bleach, absent minded lapses are proliferating> >> these> >> >days it would seem. she is bussin direct.
factory, the repetition reputation of the world of> 9-5, God, whilst at the same time being good and> wild, is interested and only an inch away from all> us humans regardless of whether we are wearing our> natural clothing choices or dressed up like> christmas dinner in a smart shirt and tie. that'll learn me for> >> stealing.am solo at the quiet north the would-be> ninja-hamsters, presenting them with a choice. at least developing a plan and>> method


"It was deliberate. I am sure some people think that I have not got the brains to be that clever, but I do have the brains."
-we love DB.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home