urbanmonklife

please imagine some really well worded disclaimer that explains anything i've written in a really acceptable way,

Friday, July 15, 2005

ok so I wrote like a whole article on that Monday and then didn't have anytime to write on the Wednesday when I had way more exciting adventures, and witnessed lots more ingredients for thinking, up at the Gleneagles hotel on the first day of the G8 summit. But hey, this blog never was at all representative of things I do.

Since then I have been given a lift a hundered miles by a professional Robbie Williams tribute singer, and another hundered miles by an Irish wagon driver who taught me about UN peacekeeping in South Lebanon in the 80s.

I also spent a few hours sat by hard shoulder of M1 with steam coming out of car engines.

For those times when camping at Festivals are the rest and recovery days.
May peace be with you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home